On February 25, 5:30-7:00 p.m. Woodward Park Middle School will hold its 3rd Annual Chili Cook-Off. We invite our Woodward Park Alumni and the community to attend!
Note the NEW date, Thursday February 25
Purpose: To develop positive relationships within our WildCat Family, and between our feeder schools and community.
· Chilies need to arrive between 5:00-5:15 p.m. Doors open at 5:30
· Chilies will be served by our WEB (Where Everyone Belongs) leaders.
· Chilies will be numbered and kept as anonymous as possible.
· Sample cups will be sold for .25 each or 5/$1.00. Each sample cup will have a score sheet.
· Participants/judges may choose any chili to sample.
· At a set time, scores will be tallied and winners announced.
· Larger bowls, side dish plates and water will also be sold at minimal cost.
· Money will given to the Woodward Park PTO for its various sponsored activities.
· Beechcroft and Northland high schools will have tables to show off their school programs.
· School Choice will have a representative available for questions.
Participating chili information needed:
Is it vegetarian? Any pork ingredients?
Other allergen ingredients such as gluten, dairy, soy, nuts?
We would love for you to participate, and bring your fans along!
Yes! I’d love to participate!! Forms due by February 18, 2016 email@example.com
Name _________________________________ Student Name __________________________________
Student Homeroom ________________ Best Contact for me _____________________________
Woodward Park Middle School Celebrates 50 Years! In 1966, Woodward Park opened its doors to its first students. We would love to have some historical anecdotes and pictures from you! If you attended Woodward Park and have a fun story to share, we would love to hear it. As a parent, I often take pictures of my kids in the main hallway or by the lockers after concerts and other events. If you have pictures like that, we would love to see them!
In the main lobby is a hand painted map of the building which includes a wood shop, drawing, metal shop, audio visual and projection rooms. There’s still a “dark room” sign in the upper back hallway. Unfortunately, current students only know these rooms as additional classrooms. We would love to have some history to share with the students in our yearbook and during our Chili Cook-Off.
You may send in copies of pictures and your stories electronically to Beth Maston, firstname.lastname@example.org; you may drop off pictures and stories at the school office, attention to Beth Maston; or you may mail items to Woodward Park Middle School, attn: Beth Maston, 5151 Karl Rd., Columbus, OH 43229
Please stop by our Chili Cook Off on February 25, 5:30-7:00 p.m. to see the building and meet current teachers and students.
Woodward Park Middle School Parent Consultant